Fulfill Your Calling to Nonprofit Leadership
The online Master of Science in Human Services (MSHS) program from Lubbock Christian University gives you the skills to lead, start, or transform a nonprofit organization, lift up those in need, and promote healthy families. This affordable, online master's degree turns your passion for service into a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Why Human Services at LCU?
Hear from the Program Chair
With a master’s in human services you will:
- Develop skills in organizational leadership, policy development, fundraising, and human resources management, all tailored to the nonprofit community
- Study crisis intervention, conflict resolution, and rehabilitation strategies for individuals and families
- Grow spiritually, emotionally, and academically under the guidance of caring professors
- Study a human services curriculum rooted in Christian faith and values
- Enjoy 100 percent online convenience with no residency requirements
- Build your career with the credentials of a fully accredited university recognized for its commitment to character development
- Match the diverse online curriculum to your specific service interests and career goals
Grounded in Christian and Biblical principles, the MS in Human Services gives you the skills to lead, start, or transform a nonprofit organization, lift up those in need, and promote healthy families.
Human Services Degree Service-Oriented Specializations
There are many ways to serve, and the online MSHS gives you the opportunity to tailor your degree in human service to the type of service that matches your personal and professional goals. In addition to a versatile core curriculum, you can choose either of these career-building specializations:
Administration – Learn to organize, manage, and drive change at all levels of the nonprofit community in this leadership-oriented specialization.
Family Life Educator – Take a preventative approach to family rehabilitation in this specialization, which prepares you to pursue CFLE certification.
The online human services degree from Lubbock Christian University is a 37-credit-hour program that can be completed entirely online in about two years.
Speak to an advisor at 877-307-5894 or request more information to find out how the online Master of Science in Human Services degree can help you support those in need.