The online Master of Science in Human Services (MSHS) is a versatile degree with applications across a broad spectrum of career fields. You can match your calling to serve others to the many facets of the online MSHS curriculum to prepare for a fulfilling career in a number of industries.
One Passion – Many Ways to Serve
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts strong job growth in several career fields well-suited to graduates with an online Master of Science in Human Services degree. Here are just two examples*:
|Job Title||Projected Job Growth (2012-2020)|
|Substance Abuse & Behavioral Disorder Counselors||31%|
In addition, the Labor Statistics Bureau expects the number of working Social and Human Service Assistants to grow by 22% in the coming years. This growing workforce must be managed and led by those with the skills and leadership experience you'll gain in the online MSHS.
Here are many other popular careers among Human Services Degree graduates:
- Child, Family, and School Case Workers
- Community and Social Service Specialists
- Community Health Case Workers
- Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Health Educators
- Healthcare Case Managers
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Case Managers
- Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Rehabilitation Case Managers
- Religious Workers
- Social and Human Service Case Workers
- Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Case Managers
Learn more about how the MSHS program helps you fulfill your calling to serve others. Call 877-307-5894 to speak to an advisor right away or request more information.
*Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-2015 Edition